Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education has been conducted Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination every year. It is state level examination; through JEECUP candidates can get admission into UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2018 institutions of diploma, post diploma & PG diploma courses in engineering/technology/management fields. The examination will be conducted on 22nd April 2018.
JEECUP Application Form 2018 Details:
|1.||Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|2.||Exam Name||JEECUP 2018|
|5.||Job Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|6.||Exam Date||22 April 2018 ( Morning & Evening Session)|
|8.||Selection Process||Written Exam|
This is good news for those candidates who are preparing for JEECUP then apply it from the official website through online mode on or before the last date of application submission. The application form has been released by 21st December 2017. The last late for filling the application from is 4th week of February 2018. Guys Aadhar Card is mandatory to fill the online application form. Candidates download JEECUP Syllabus 2018 in the form of PDF.
To get more information related UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important date, how to apply etc are listed below from the section of this page. Please have a look…..
Exam Dates for UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2018:
|Starting of application form||Third week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of February 2018|
|Correction in filled-in application form||Second week of March 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group A-(Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||22nd April 2018 ( 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7-Other Courses)||22nd April 2018 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Joint Entrance Examination 2018:
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Qualifying exam: Pass/appearing the 10th exam.|
Minimum Marks: 35% is the minimum marks.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Qualifying exam: Pass the 12th exam in science stream.|
Minimum Marks: 50% is the minimum marks for General candidates and 45% for reserved candidates.
|Agriculture Engineering||Qualifying exam: Candidate should pass/appearing the 10th or 12th exam with agriculture.|
Minimum Marks: 35% is the minimum marks to obtain.
|PG Diploma||Qualifying exam: Graduates and final year graduates in any stream can apply.|
Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh State Board of Technical Education 2018
- For General and OBC : The application fee of JEECUP is Rs. 300/- perform + Bank charges
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/- perform + Bank charges.
- Pay the fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card and branch cash/cheque deposit (at any SBI branch). The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step to Fill the Application Form for JEECUP 2018
- Step-1: Fill the Registration Form
- Step-2: Fill Application Form
- Step-3: Upload Images
- Step-4: Pay the Examination Fee
Step – 1: Fill the Registration Form
- Candidates may go through the official website @ jeecup.nic.in
- After that click on notification section
- Select Group “Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP for Group A” or “Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP for (Group B to K)” .
- Now Click on appropriate link what you want
- After that read the instruction carefully
- Eligible candidates hit the link for “Click here to Proceed”.
- Fill the application form along with personal detail like your name, parents name, date of birth, gender, adhaar number.
- Click on Validate Adhaar
Step-2: Fill Application Form
- Now Candidates enter contact and address details.
- After that select password and enter security pin.
- Click on submit tab
- Recheck the application form before final proceeding
- Click on final submit.
- Now Application number will be generated.
- Save you application number for future need
- Now click on complete Application form.
- Fill the educational information
- After that click on submit tab for next process
- After submission of the form, you are not permitted to make any changes in the form. So, it is strictly advised to all the candidates to verify your filled details carefully before the form submission.
Step–3: Upload Images
- Now candidates choose upload photograph
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and thumb impression (Left Hand Thumb Impression)
- Click on save button
Note: Images Details:
- JPG/JPEG format.
- Any English signature
- Dimension: 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature & left hand thumb impression: 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- The size of the photograph image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- The size of the signature & thumb impression image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
Step – 4: Pay the Examination Fee
- Click on pay examination fee.
- Select mode of payment
- Click on Proceed to Payment.
- Then select debit card/Net banking option.
- After complete the payment process
- Take a print or download your confirmation page at last and keep it till the admission process will over..
- Click here to fill application form for Group A.
- Click here to fill application form for Group B to K.
- Click here to download JEECUP Previous Papers