UP Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the various posts under UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019. Huge number of vacancy has been released by UP Police for the post of constable SI. The organization invites application form to filling up for 42000 new bharti.
Exam Dates – UP Police Constable SI 42000 jobs Exam date Latest News
|Starting date to fill the Application form 2018||22 January 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of UP Police Application form 2018||22 February 2018|
|Last date for the Fee Submission||February 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||June, 2018|
|Commencement of Training||October, 2018|
|Posting Date||September, 2019|
Uttar Pradesh Police is planning to hire capable and interested candidate for these position. Candidates who are willing to work for their nation then this is excellent chance guys grab the opportunity and build their career to get the job with this organization. Guys Good News for you all who are looking for job at Government Sector then great chance for you, apply for the UP Police Constable SI 42000 New Bharti from the official website through online mode on or before the last date of UP Police Recruitment 2018 application submission.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – 2019 Online Application Form
Selection of candidates will be based on Written Exam followed by PST/ PET. Advice to you all do not miss this golden chance, candidates who want to participate in this recruitment submit the application form as soon as possible. To obtain more information related to UP Police Constable SI 42000 Jobs 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to fill the form, salary structure, important date are listed below. candidates downlaod UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 in PDF.
- Civil Constables : 24,000 Posts (19,200 Male & 4,800 Female)
- PAC Constables : 18,000 Posts
UP Police Exam Eligibility 2018 – UP Police Constable SI 42000 Bharti Qualification
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Intermediate from UP Board Or any equivalent exam.
Age Limit for UP Police Bharti 2018
For Male Candidates
- For General– 18 to 22 Years.
- For OBC– 18 to 27 Years
- For SC– 18 to 27 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 27 Years.
(as on 1 July 2018)
For Female Candidates :
- For General– 18 to 25 Years.
- For OBC– 18 to 30Years
- For SC– 18 to 30 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 30 Years.
Application Fee: All candidates need to pay Rs.200/- including reserved category
Selection Procedure for UP Jobs 2018
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Test
For Male Candidates
- Height must be 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
- Weight must be Min. 50 Kg.
- Chest should be 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For Female Candidates
- Height must be 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
- Weight must be Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory.
Note: for more details, candidates visit the link to check complete detail about UP Police Physical Test 2018 requirement.
Salary Structure: Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. for more information, check UP Police Constable Salary Slip/Pay Scale here.
Step to fill the Application Form for Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs @prpb.gov.in
- First of all, candidates may go through the official website @prpb.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Find the relevant tab for applying posts
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs 2018 Notification Pdf carefully.
- Ensure the Eligibility like: Age Limit, qualification, etc & Click on “Apply Online” link, if eligible.
- Fill all the details such as Personal, Academic & Other information in application form
- Cross verify all the details once before submitting the Application form 2018.
- Upload the scanned photo & signature & attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels & Press “Submit” button.
- Note the registration number & password & Take the printout of the Application Form for further reference.