The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Examination (TS ICET) is an entrance examination at the state level conducted by the University of Kakatiya, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad for admission to various affiliated colleges and universities and applicants may be admitted to the MBA and MCA. elicigible & interested candidates fill the TS ICET Application Form 2018.
TS ICET 2018 Notification Exam Dates
|Online Application Availability||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date of form submission without late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.500||3rd week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.2000||4th week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.5000||1st week of May 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.10000||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket issued||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||17th May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||3rd week of May 2018|
|Final Answer Key & Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
The University of Kakatiya will shortly announce the TS ICET 2018 notification. Candidates are invited to take Master’s courses in Computer Applications (MCA) and Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) at affiliated colleges and universities throughout the state. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application online at the official website.
TS ICET Application Form 2018 Registration
TSICET 2017 was successfully held on May 18, 2018 and the result was announced on May 31, 2018. Integrated Common Entrance Examination 2018 will be held on 17th May 2018. The TSICET 2018 application form will be available from the first week of March 2018 through online mode. Before completing the application, applicants should read the instructions carefully. The last date to complete the application form will be the first week of April 2018. Keep the hard copy of the completed application form to be used in the future.
Eligibility Criteria For TS ICET Online Form 2018
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The application fee is Rs. 350-/ (Rs. 250 for reserved candidates).
- The fee can be paid through a payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS & AP.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: objective types.
- of Questions: 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Adilabad, Manecherial, Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Jagityal, Nizambad, Karimnagar, Sangareddy, Khammam, Siddipet, Kodad, Vikarabad, Kothagudem, Wanaparty, Mahabubnagar, Warangal
- Admission to a university depends on their recognition / affiliation by the statutory bodies and the option to exercise the faculty in the council.
- Will be based on merit in the entrance test
- Will be based on the Reserve Rule
- Admission to 85% of seats will be reserved for local candidates
- 15% of seats should not be reserved in accordance with the Education Institutions Ordinance, 1974, as amended.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Examination Syllabus 2018
- Section A: Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Analytical Ability.
- Section B: Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically, Mathematical Ability and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability.
- Section C: communication ability, Computer Terminology and Business, Reading Comprehension and Functional Grammar.
TS ICET Online Application Form 2018 – How To Fill Form
- Candidates may go through the official website
- Click on appropriate for apply
- Click on apply online link
- Before filling the application, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the fee
- Submit the application form
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
Official Notification: Click Here