Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC KKR Document Verification Call Letter 2018 for attending document verification for the JE 2016 Exam. Those candidates who had participate in Junior Engineer JE examination and looking for SSC KKR Document Verification Call Letter 2018 then you are here at right place from here you can easily get the direct link for the Admit card for Document Verification.
SSC KKR Document Verification Call Letter 2018
Candidates who had qualified in examination after that they call for document verification. Candidates who have cleared the examination will call for Document Verification JE 2016 Exam from 9th January and 10th January 2018.
Download SSC KKR JE Document Verification Letter 2018 Online Check
Candidates had applied and appeared in this JE 2016 examination for the posts of Junior Engineer JE (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineer). Guys do not go anywhere, we are providing all related information for the Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2016-18, so advice to you all that keep in touch with us for further information. Advise to all candidates, who meet the all eligibility criteria as per Notification. Bring your original photo identity card for attending the document verification
Post Name: Junior Engineer ( Civil, Electrical, Mechanical )
Important Dates SSC KKR Admit Card 2018
- Online Registration Starts : 01 October 2016
- End Date for Part I Registration : 28 October 2016
- End Date for Part II Registration : 31 October 2016
- New Date of Online Exam : 01-04 March 2017
- Download Admit Card : 15 February 2017
- Paper II Exam Date : 30 July 2017
- Document Verification Date : 08-01-2018
Examination Fee :
- Unreserved category (General / OBC) : INR 100/-
- Reserved category (SC / ST / PH / Female) : Nil/-
- Application Fees deposit through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking OR through Offline SBI E-Challan Payment
Post Name, Age and Eligibility:
- Junior Engineer Civil (Age : 32 Years) : Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineer
- Junior Engineer Mechanical (Age : 32 have Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
- Junior Engineer Electrical (Age : 32 Years) : Diploma in Electrical
- Junior Engineer Civil (DOP)(Age : 27 Years) : 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer Electrical & Mechanical (Age : 30 Years) : Degree / Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with 2 Year Experience
- Junior Engineer Quality Surveying and Contract (Age : 27 Years) : 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Matriculation / High School/Higher Secondary School / equivalent certificate
- All other certificates e., Degree/Masters Degree/Diploma etc.,
- mark sheets
- Two passport size photographs along with Photo bearing Original Identity Card.
Note: For more information about Admit Card, you can visit the official website.