The selection committee of Steel Authority of India, Bhilai has announced the SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2018 notification for the posts of Trade and Vocational Apprentices Vacancies. The organization invites application form to fill up for 425 various vacancies. Candidates who are willing to apply then fill the application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
Steel Authority of India, Bhilai Recruitment 2018 | apprenticeship.gov.in
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India, Bhilai|
|Post Name||Trade and Vocational Apprentices|
|No of Posts||425|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||7th February 2018|
|Start Date||9th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Highlights of SAIL Bhilai Trade Apprentice Notification 2018
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest steel companies in the state, based in New Delhi, India, and one of the largest steel mills in the world, led by Shri P K Singh. It is a public sector company whose commercial activities in the market are largely owned by the Government of India and acts as an operating company. Incorporated on January 24, 1973, SAIL has 79,601 employees (as of October 1, 2017). With an annual production of 13.9 million tons, SAIL is the 24th largest steel producer in the world. The organization has created 425 learning vacancies through Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018.
Trade and Vocational Apprentices | SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2018
Candidates, who are looking for job at government sector then this is excellent opportunity, grab this chance and make your career with this organization. The organization is planning to hire best and talented candidates for these 425 positions. Interested and Eligible candidates who match the eligibility criteria then fill the application form as soon as possible through online mode from the official website.
Important dates for BHILAI Notification 425 Jobs
|Advertisement release date||9th January 2018|
|Starting date of application process||9th January 2018|
|Last date to apply online||7th February 2018|
Vacancy Details for BHILAI Apprentice Jobs
|Name of post||No. of posts|
|Refrigeration & A/C||15|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||15|
SAIL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2018
Educational Qualification for Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Candidates should have completed 10th/ Matriculation Passed from any recognized School in India.
- Also must have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade from any recognized Institute of India.
Age Limit for BHILAI Apprentice Posts
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure for Latest 425 BHILAI Jobs
- Merit List
- Qualification based
Salary Structure: Rs. 16400-40500/- per month
Step to Apply for SAIL 425 Trade & Vocational Apprentice Posts
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Steel Authority of India, Bhilai at www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Find the link for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- After that download the notification
- Read all the instruction carefully
- Now Click on apply online link
- Fill the Application form with complete information
- Before submission check once again all the application from
- Click on submit tab
- Take a printout of Application form for further reference.
Online notification and Application: Apply Online Link