After Rajasthan PTI Recruitment Form fill up candidates need to check RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018, RPSC PTI Syllabus 2018 with new and revised exam pattern in Hindi format Pdf Download.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied already or want to apply online for RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2018 for grade III 4500 vacancies need to check RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 pdf in Hindi and English with revised exam pattern that contains few changes to previous one. Applicants it is mandatory and advisable to read the Syllabus before start preparation for any exam and everyone has to look on RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern. To do so you can crack the exam easily.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus in Hindi – RPSC PTI Exam Pattern 2018 PDF
Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board.
Post Name: Physical Training Instructor (PTI)
No. Of Vacancies: 4500 Grade-III
Apply Start Date: 31st May 2018
Apply End Date: 29th June 2018
Official Website: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
Candidates if you have not applied yet then the notification link are given below in box. Read the complete information before apply online for RPSC PTI Recruitment 2018 and have a look on eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, important dates, age limit and how to apply process from here.
Physical Training Instructor Syllabus 2018 – Rajasthan PTI Syllabus
Applicants may check their RSMSSB PTI Grade 3 Syllabus 2018 and revive exam pattern from here in detail:
RSMSSB Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Geography, History, Culture of Rajasthan.
- Dairy development
- Growth, Literacy
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan
- Socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects
General Knowledge of World & India Syllabus for RSMSSB
- Oceans and their characteristics
- Environmental problems
- Globalization and its impacts
- Population trend and distribution
- India and U.N.O.
- Location and its advantages
- Monsoonal system
- Drainage characteristics
- National income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes
- Features of India’s foreign policy
- Nehru’s contribution in its making.
- Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935
- Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement
- Ambedkar and Constitution; Making
- Salient features of Indian Constitution
- Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy
- Major Political Parties.
www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Educational Psychology
- scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations.
- Various psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Different theories of learning and implications for a teacher
- Transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning
- Development of Learner
- Physical, emotional and social development,
- Development of child as an individual
- Concept development
- Meaning, theories, and assessment
- Intelligence and creativity
- Meaning, theories, and measurement
- Role in learning, emotional intelligence
- Concept and practices, human cognition
- Individual differences
- Development and implications in the education of
- Self-concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge of Physical Education of secondary and senior secondary standards
- Physical Education: Meaning, Aims, objectives, Scope, Need and Importance.
- Games and Sports as cultural heritage.
- Sociological Foundation: Traditions, Leadership, Group dynamics, Socialization and Social Interaction.
- Misconceptions about Physical Education.
- Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Physical and Health-related fitness test.
- Prevention and First Aid for Common Sports Injuries.
- Common Postural Deviations/deformities.
- Philosophical Foundation: Idealism, Pragmatism, Naturalism, and Realism.
Rajasthan SMSSB Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge of sports, Physical Education, and its current affairs
- Proper sports gear of above Games / Sports.
- History of above Games / Sports.
- Fundamental Skills of above Games / Sports.
- Sports associations or federations.
- Latest general rules of above Games / Sports.
- Sports Awards
- Important tournaments and venues
- Sports Personalities
- Modern Olympic Games: I.O.C, Start of Olympics, Olympiad, Objectives, Motto, Olympic Charter, Olympic the venue, Olympic Flag/Ring, Olympic Mascot, Olympic oath, Olympic Flame/torch, Medals, Opening and Closing ceremonies
Raj PTI Syllabus 2018 – Theories, Definitions, and History of Physical Education
- Survey of Modern Physical Education in India: Pre and post-independence period.
- Definitions and principles of Physical Education.
- Physical education in ancient India: Vedic period, Epic period and Medieval period.
- Contribution to the growth of physical education by leaders and movements
- Physical education in the city/states of Greece and other countries.
Rajasthan PTI Exam Syllabus 2018 – Methods, Supervision, and Organizations of Physical Education
- Types of teaching methods, principles of teaching, presentation technique, principles of class management.
- Teaching Aids.
- Lesson planning: types of lesson, objectives, and parts of lessons.
- Public relation: meaning, importance in physical education and sports.
Education and Games Psychology RSMSSB PTI Syllabus 2018
- Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, Nature, Branches, and Scope.
- Importance of Psychology in Education with special reference to Physical Education.
- Individual differences.
- Sports Psychology: Meaning, Definitions, and Nature.
- Growth and Development,
- Psycho-physical unity.
- Transfer of training.
RSMSSB Written Exam Syllabus for PTI – Theories of Training and Decisions
- Sports training: Principles, Characteristics, and methods.
- Training load and Periodization.
- Motor abilities: Meaning, Types, Principles, and methods of developing.
- Coaching: Meaning, Techniques, tactics and Lead-up games activities.
- Officiating: Meaning, Importance and Principles.
- Qualities, qualifications & responsibilities of a good official.
Raj SMSSB Exam Syllabus 2018 – Science of Basic Physical Anatomy, its Functions and Health Education
- Anatomy: Meaning, concept, need, and importance in physical education & sports.
- Health education: concept, objectives, importance, and principles.
- Muscles: Structure and Functional Classification, General Characteristics (Properties)
- Cell, tissue, organ and organ system.
- Food, nutrition, balanced diet and diet according to sports activities.
- Health problems.
RSMSSB PTI Grade III Syllabus 2018 – Entertainment, Camp, and Yoga
- Recreation: Definition, Types, Scope, Significance, Philosophy, and Objectives.
- Theories of play.
- Organization and administration: Agencies offering recreation, facilities, equipment and their maintenance.
- Types of recreational activities.
- Yoga: Meaning, Types, Stages, Scope, Objective, Significance and yogic kriyas.
Rajasthan SMSSB PTI Preparation Tips
RSMSSB PTI Preparation tips are enclosed here for the guidance of candidates. Interested contenders who want to crack the job should follow Rajasthan PTI Preparation tips. These preparation tips are also useful for contenders who are preparing for competitive exams.
- Get RSMSSB PTI Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Make an effective preparation schedule.
- Begin exam preparation by following preparation schedule.
- Revise all the concepts before going for the exam.
|Download Notification||Available Here|
|Apply Online||Available Here|
|RPSC OTR||RPSC One Time Registration|