Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) has released the RFCL Recruitment 2018 notification RFCL Recruitment 2018 for various Vacancies. RFCL is searching talented and capable candidates for these positions. The organization invites application form to filling up for 61 Management Trainee. Selection of candidates will be based on Written Exam (GATE-2018) and Personal Interview.
RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation)|
|No of Vacancies||61|
Candidates, who are looking for job at government sector then this is excellent opportunity, grab this chance and make your career to get the job with this organization. Interested candidates may fill the application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. To get more information related to RFCL Conductor 61 Management Trainee Jobs 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, vacancy details, step to apply etc. are listed below section of this page
Important Dates for RFCL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
Candidates who are looking for job a government sector then guys do not miss this chance and grab this golden opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Candidates who want to make their career with the RFCL can make a decision and carefully check the details of the RFCL Recruitment 2018 notification. So, first, see the official notification of RFCL MT 61 Jobs 2018 if you qualify for a large number of vacancies or not. Also, get other details of RFCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 such as vacancies, important dates, registration fees, selection process, salary, etc.
|Advertisement Date||10th January 2018|
|Starting Date of application||10th January 2018|
|Last Date to apply||9th February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be Updated Soon|
|Result Date||Will be Updated Soon.|
Vacancy details for RFCL 61 Management Trainee Jobs
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – 35 Posts
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 8 Posts
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RFCL Management Trainee Jobs 2018
Educational Qualification for Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited Jobs
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from any of the recognized University along with valid GATE 2018 Score in Chemical Engineering (CH) Paper.
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – Candidates must have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2018 Score in Mechanical Engineering (ME) Paper.
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – Completed Graduation in Electrical Engineering from any of the recognized University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2018 Score in Electrical Engineering (EE) Paper.
- Management Trainee (Instrumentation) – Graduation in Instrumentation Engineering from any of the recognized University/ Institute along with valid GATE 2018 Score in Instrumentation Engineering (IN) Paper.
Age Limit for RFCL Latest Vacancy
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
Selection Procedure for RFCL Management Trainee Jobs
- Written Exam (GATE-2018)
- Personal Interview
Salary Structure: Selected candidates will get Rs.7.53 Lakhs per annum. That means Rs.62,000 per month approximately.
Application Fee for Management Trainee Vacancy
- General/OBC Candidates: 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Procedure to Fill the Application Form for RFCL 61 MT Jobs 2018
- First of all candidates may go through the official website @ nationalfertilizers.com
- After that go through the relative link for Opportunities Option addressed at home page.
- Check for the concerned Official notification for RFCL MT Recruitment 2018 and
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter all necessary details like name, DOB, contact number, address, educational details and others.
- After that Upload scanned your recent passport sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Finally, take a printout for the future need
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|