Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced the job promotional notification for the various posts under MPSC State Service Exam 2018. This exam is hire to best candidates eligible for the position of Deputy Director General, Deputy Director, Tahasildar, Regional Transport Assistant, Section Officer, Group Development Assistant, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner, State Excise. These positions will be filled with 69 vacancies.
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 Latest Details
- Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Post : Group-A & Group-B
- Total Number of Vacancy : 69
- Jobs Category : State Government Jobs
- Jobs Location : Maharashtra
- Apply Mode : Online
- Official website : www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has conducted the written examination (Prelims & Main) in the state of Maharashtra. This pre-examination will take place on April 18, 2018 in 37 different centers in Maharashtra. To apply for these positions candidates can use the following link of online applications. The link to the online applications will remain open until 18 January 2018. For more details and the link to the online applications, it is indicated below: –
Important Dates for State Service Exam Notification | Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs
|Last date to fill online application form||18 Jan 2018|
|Hall ticket issue date||4th week of May 2018|
|Date for MPSC State Service Prelim Exam||08 Apr 2018|
|Prelim Result declaration date||to be announced|
|Date for MPSC State Service Main Exam||17, 18, 19 Aug 2018|
|Main Result declaration date||to be announced|
To get more information related to MPSC State Service Exam 2018 such as educational qualification, important dates, selection procedure, how to apply, salary procedure, age limit, important links etc. are listed below from the section of this page. Candidates who want to apply for this job then fill the application form and submit it through online mode from the official website.
Categorized Vacancies with Post Wise for Maharashtra PSC State Service Exam 2018
- Tehsildar: 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive officer/ Group Development Officer: 06 Posts
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounting Service: 08 Posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer: 16 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 04 Posts
- Room Officer: 26 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent State excise: 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Jobs 2018 Notification
MPSC State Services Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
- For General Candidates: 19 to 38 Years.
- For Backward Candidates: 43 Years.
Educational Qualification @ www.mpsc.gov.in: Candidates should have completed graduation or its equivalent from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Jobs 2018:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
Application Fee for Maharashtra State Service Exam 2018:
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 524/-.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 324/-.
- Group A (Tehsildar, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant Director): Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 39,100/- with GP.
- Group B (Assistant Group Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Section Officer, Vice Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner State Excise): Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP.
Online Procedure to Fill Application Form for MPSC State Service Exam 2018 Notification
- At first candidate need to visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then search “MPSC State Service Prelims Exam Notification 2018”.
- Read all notification carefully.
- Click at Apply Online Link
- Fill the application form with required information without any mistake
- Upload the scanned image of photo & signature in the application form.
- Then recheck the form
- Pay The fee
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Then take the print out of application for future use.
To Download Maharashtra PSC State Service Examination Notification 2018 – Click Here