Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018 Thulasi Login process detail information is here to read out carefully. KPSC OTR Thulasi Login Profile, details about how to login for KPSC One Time Registration
The Kerala Public Service Commission is known as KPSC, the body approved by the state government. The main intention of this organization is to recruit candidates to fill several vacancies in companies / departments approved by the government. All central and state government departments in the state of Kerala will benefit. Here is the very special update for job seekers to search for the latest jobs in the Kerala government 2018; KPSC has launched a process called Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration (OTR) Thulasi Login Procedure 2018
- Image file format for Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018: JPEG (Joint Photo Exporting Group)
- Image dimension : 150 px Width X 200 Height pixels
- Maximum photo file size: 30 Kb (photo should not exceed 30 kb)
- Background : White photo
- The date of photo taken must be printed in the bottom of the photographs
- Paste the name of the candidate at the bottom of the photos
- The face of the photos should be placed in the center of the photos
- Your name and the date of the shot should be written (in two lines) in black
- Text with the rectangular white background at the bottom of the photograph
- Photos The eyes must be open and clearly visible
To apply for jobs in Kerala, one may need a good knowledge of Kerala PSC, a unique registration profile registration, thulasi and Kerala PSC Thulasi unique registration. All you need is to equip it with www.kerala.psc.gov.in registration details once and thulasi PSC kerala gov in a one-time registration procedure. By registering in kerala PSC once you register on the registration page, you can easily request the Kerala PSC contract and you can use the same “ID” and “password” next time to register with Kerala psc. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions and instructions listed before registering for Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2018.
Kerala Public Service Commission Registration 2018
Now a day’s, online registration is mandatory to apply for all government jobs. To keep this in mind, we provide some Kerala PSC instructions once the registration is registered so that candidates, who are willing to apply for KPSC recruitment, should know the only Kerala PSC record. Only registration forms will be accepted that will complete the unique Kerala PSC registration process.
Kerala PSC Signature requirements:
- Image file format: JPEG (Joint Photo Exporting Group)
- Image dimension : 150 px Width X 100 Height pixels
- Maximum signature file size: 30 Kb (signature should not exceed 30 kb)
- The signature should be placed in the central part of the photographs
- Paste the signature of the candidate in the center of the image
- The signature must be of good quality on white paper with blue ink
If you forgot User ID/Password:
- First of all, candidates send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID sms KL USR
- To reset your password sms
- Example: To reset the password of user kavish with date of birth 21/1/1983 the format will be KL USR RST kavish 12345678.
- After a successful reset, the new password will be kavish653876
- Remember to change your password the first time you log in after restarting.
- As it says, this is a unique record. In addition, the Thulasi web application will cancel and block a second effort if you use the same identity test and the same number. If you have lost all the means to recover your PSC ID, you can contact the official support before creating a new profile.
How to register by filling Kerala PSC One Time Registration Form 2018
- First of all , visit the official web portal of organization keralapsc.gov.in
- Choose ‘One time Registration’ addressed at top of the home page.
- After that click on “New Registration” link given at under “Registered User Login” head.
- Attach “Name of applicant” & “date to photo taken” should be clearly mention on photograph inscripted (in two lines) in black color text with white rectangular background at the bottom of it.
- Tick on “I agree” option.
- Press on “Next” tab.
- After that, “Select file to upload”.
- Upload your current photograph with size 30kb taken in JPG format
- After that upload the scanned signature maximum size 30 kb image dimension
- Fill the identification details such as Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAAR etc.
- Go under “Registered User Login” head
- Enter “User ID” & “Password”.
- Hit on “Login” option.
- After completion of Kerala PSC one time registration thulasi login, user id will be send through SMS on your mobile.
- Keep your user id and password safe for future need.
Note: To get more information you can visit the Official Website.