KCET Application Form 2018
Wow this is fantastic news for that candidate who eager to make their career through KCET Application Form 2018 then an opportunity in front of them grabs it.
Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 on its official website very soon. KCET is state level Entrance exam. The examination will be held on April 18 and 19, 2018. Candidates who are going to participate in the KCET entrance test are advised to prepare well for this examination. The Authority conducts entrance test every year in which lots of students participated
The KCET exam is scheduled for admission to the first year or first semester of ayurveda, homeopathy, unani, naturopathy and yoga, engineering, technology, farm science courses i.e. BSc (agriculture), BSc (sericulture), BSc (horticulture), BSc (forestry), BSc agriculture biotechnology, BHSc (home science), BTech (agriculture engineering), BTech (food technology), BTech (dairy technology), BFSc (fisheries), BTech (food science and technology), BSc (agriculture marketing and co-op), BPharmacy and Pharm-D courses. download KCET Syllabus 2018 PDF here.
Interested and talented candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply on or before the last date of application submission. Application form will be available from in the third week of January. download KCET Question Papers 2018 PDF.
|S.No.||KCET Application Form 2018 Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Availability of KCET 2018 application form||Third week of January 2018|
|2.||Last date to submit KCET application form||First week of March 2018|
|3.||Last date to remit fee in bank / e-post office||First week of March 2018|
|4.||Correction window to modify changes in KCET 2018 application form||Second week of March 2018|
|5.||Availability of admit card||Third week of April 2018|
|6.||KCET 2018 offline exam||April 18 and 19, 2018|
|7.||Kannada language test||April 18 and 19, 2018|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Examination Overview:
- Organization Name: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Exam Name: Common Entrance Test
- Official site: kea.kar.nic.in
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Candidates should have completed relative education though recognized university.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years.
- Each of the subjects will carry 60 marks and the language test will carry 50 marks
- For admission to Medical and Dental courses, candidates have to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – 2018 conducted by CBSE
- For admission to Architecture courses, candidates have to appear for JEE Paper -2 or NIATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture
- A valid email ID and mobile number
- Scanned copy of recent photograph
- Scanned copies of signature and left hand thumb impression of candidate.
- Scanned copies of parent’s signature
- Scanned copies of Class X and XII marksheets
Required Web Browser:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
Step to Fill the Form:
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Login & Filling the Application Form
- Step 3- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Step 4 – Application Fee Payment
- Step 5 – Application Submission
Step 1. KCET 2018 Registration
- Whether the student is a citizen of India?
- Whether appeared for Karnataka 2nd PUC annual examination 2018 (Science)?
- If yes, enter 13 digit ‘student number’ assigned by PUE department.
- Enter the following details: Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID, user-ID, password, re-enter password, secret question, answer, security code, enter security code.
- Tick ‘I have downloaded the information booklet and I have read the instructions carefully’ to enter application online.
Step 2. Filling KCET 2018 Online Application Form
The candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, Gender, mobile number and the Email ID will already be mentioned in the application form. Applicants have to enter the following details in the application form:
Online application form
|1.||Student information||Mother tongue (as per school/ college record), family’s annual income, religion, nationality, reservation category, name of caste, caste category/ income certificate number, select eligibility clause code, select location to write KCET.|
|2.||Examination details||University/ board name, school name, whether appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC annual examination 2018 (Science)?, PUC student number or year of graduation, whether studied in rural area of Karnataka from class 1- 10, whether studied in Kannada medium from class 1- 10.|
|3.||Candidate’s postal address for communication||Address, district, pin code, whether studied class 10 in Karnataka, state in which appeared QE, district in which appeared QE, native state, whether ward of J&K migrant, reservation for claiming special category, whether eligible to claim reservation quota under agriculturist, select agriculture practical exam centre|
|4.||Details of Appearing Previous CET Exams||Whether appeared for Previous CET Exam, CET number, whether obtained any seat in CET and taken admission to college. Click on ‘save and next’ button.|
|5.||Study Details||Enter following study details from class 1-12/ QE:Name and address of school/ college with telephone number, classes studied, years of study, year of passing.Click on ‘save and next’ button.|
Step 3- Uploading Photograph & Signature
|Photograph||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 4.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
|Left hand thumb impression||6 kb – 39 kb||3.5cm x 1.5 cm||Jpg/jpeg|
Step 4 – Application Fee Payment
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee||Bank Charges||e-Post Office Charges|
|1||General/OBC||Rs.650||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|3||Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|4||Applicants Residing Outside India||Rs. 5000||–|
- Bank Challan – Candidates have to download the bank challan after selecting their bank. Candidates have to pay KCET application fee at branches of State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank or e-Post Offices.
- Demand Draft – Candidates from outside India have to pay the application fee of Karnataka CET 2018 through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|