Karnataka Prison Department has circulated a notification of Karnataka Jail Warder Recruitment 2018. KPD announced 1102 number of vacancies in Jailer (Jailor), Warder posts. Applicants may Apply Online for KPD Warder Recruitment 2018 at kpdonline.co.in. At official web portal the application form will be end till 09th January 2018.
KARNATAKA Jail WARDER RECRUITMENT 2018
To grab this opportunity in government sector job seekers may have to go through the complete details before apply for Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment 2018. As here you may check the important credentials that will lead you to a proper way to get the depth details about KPD Jobs.
This time Karnataka Govt. announced large number of vacancies for those who want to settled in Karnataka state for lifetime as 1102 is a good and impressive number, total 1070 jobs are for jail warder only and rest are for jailor as per the Karnataka Jail Warder Recruitment 2018 Notification.
APPLY ONLINE KARNATAKA PRISON DEPARTMENT 1102 POSTS
Karnataka Jail Recruitment 2018 Online Application form: Karnataka Prison Department comes under one of the defence sector of state. KPD this time announces the vacancies for both Men and Women so far. Candidates who has passed 10th or high school are eligible for warder posts and Graduation is the minimum required eligibility criteria for Karnataka Prison warder Recruitment 2018.
ಳಗೆ ತೋರಿಸಿದ ಮಾಹಿತಿಯ ಮೂಲಕ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪ್ರಿಸನ್ ವಾರ್ಡರ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2018 ಅನ್ನು ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ನೋಡಬಹುದು. 1070 ವಾರ್ಡರ್ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಳನ್ನು ಮತ್ತು 30 ಜೈಲರ್ ಅನ್ನು ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಲು ಇದನ್ನು ಪ್ರಕಟಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ.
ಅರ್ಜಿ ತೆರೆಯುವ ದಿನಾಂಕ: 21 ನೇ ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 2017
ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಕೆಗೆ ಕೊನೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕ: 9 ನೇ ಜನವರಿ 2018
Name of Organisation: Karnataka Prisons Department
Post Name: Warder, Jailer
Number of Posts: 1102
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Mode Of Application: Online
Job Location: Karnataka State
Application Opening Date: 21/12/2017
Last date for online application submission: 09/01/2018
Official Website: http://www.kpdonline.co.in
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Jail Warder Recruitment 2018
The complete qualifications for Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment Notification as per the job wise.
- Warder: Candidate who have finished 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognize School or institution.
- Jailer: Candidate who have finished Any Bachelor or Equivalent Degree recognized and given preference to who have a degree in Sociology or Psychology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Bachelor in Degree.
Candidates, age must be as per the Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment 2018 rules.
Maximum age is 26 years
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process :
To join in Karnataka Prison Warder, Jailer vacancies, They must follow the selection rounds
- Computer Based Test/ Examination
- Finalized candidates for these Jailer posts will get the salary as Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month.
- Finalized candidates for these Warder posts will get the salary as Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official site of Karnataka Prison at kpdonline.co.in
- See the Opportunities Option
- See the Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment 2018 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criteria you can apply for these vacancies in Online
- Fill the details in the online application form
- Make payment
- Upload Photo , Signature and required documents.
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application
Application Opening Date: 21st Dec 2017
Last date for online application submission: 9th Jan 2018
Last date for Payment: 11th Jan 2018
Display of Schedule of Exam: Feb 2018
Official Notification of Karnataka Prison Warder Recruitment 2018 >>>Download Here
Application Form >>> Click Here(open on 21st Dec 2017)