IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 – 2019
Hello candidates, if you are preparing for IBPS Probationary Exam and looking for IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 – 2019 then get the full syllabus and exam pattern from this page. Candidates must check the full syllabus from this page. You can also download the full syllabus or exam pattern in pdf format through the below-given link. So, candidates must download the full syllabus and start their preparation according to the given syllabus and paper pattern.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct IBPS PO Pre or main Exam to select the right job seekers for the posts of PO. So, candidates must have better preparation for this exam and to crack the exam candidates must know Syllabus and exam pattern. After downloading the IBPS PO syllabus topic wise, they have to start their preparation. They can collect all the study material like IBPS PO Previous year question papers to know the idea about the exam.
To get more details about IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 – 2019, you have to scroll down the below section of this page which is well made by our team.
Check information about IBPS PO Syllabus 2018 – 2019
|Name of Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Exam||IBPS PO Exam|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
Quantitative Aptitude For IBPS PO Syllabus:
Quantitative Aptitude section is in Prelims and Mains both exams. In IBPS PO Mains Syllabus, All the questions are based on Data Interpretation and Analysis.
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Speed, Distance and time
- Mixture and allegation
- Stocks and shares
- Volume and surface Area
- Height and Distances
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Elements of Algebra
- Data Interpretation
- (i). Pie charts
- (ii). Tables
- (iii). Bar & Graphs
- (iv). Line charts.
Reasoning Syllabus For IBPS PO Exam:
- Verbal reasoning
- Word formation
- Statement and conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Passage and conclusions
- Alphabet test
- Series Test
- Number, Ranking and time sequence
- Direction sense Test
- Decision making test
- Figure series
- Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Series test
- Odd figure out
- Miscellaneous Test etc.
English Language Syllabus For IBPS PO Exam:
- Word Formation
- Spotting Errors
- Phrases and idioms
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active/ Passive voice
- Reading Comprehension
- Theme Detection
- Passage completion
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Deriving Conclusion.
General Awareness For IBPS Probationary Officer Exam
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system.
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
IBPS PO Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses.
IBPS PO Paper Pattern 2018-19:
Preliminary PO Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Main PO Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 Minutes|
|2.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
To get more details you need to check the Official link. For more updates about IBPS PO Exam 2018-19, you have to check this page regularly or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.