DSSSB Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi has released the recruitment notification for the posts of TGT PGT Primary Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Special Education Teacher, Drawing Teacher jobs. Candidates who had applied for TGT, PGT & Asst Teachers recruitment then guy you need DSSSB Exam Pattern & Syllabus for preparation and some of them are struggling a lot to find the exact DSSSB Exam Pattern & Syllabus then you are at correct place, you can find very easily from here.
Candidates who are going to appear in DSSSB Recruitment 2018 exam need to starts their preparation according to provided syllabus for the examination then it will be easy to gain a good score.
DSSSB Jobs Syllabus Notification
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- Name Of the Post: Primary Teacher TGT PGT
- Number of Posts: 9, 232
- Mode Of Application:Online
- Job Location: India
- Advertisement Date:21st Dec 2017
- Application Opening Date: 5th Jan 2018
- Last date for online application submission: 31st Jan 2018
- Official Website: dsssbonline.nic.in
- Announcement Type: Syllabus
|Test Type||Subjects||Marks||Duration||Negative Marking|
|Written Part A||General Awareness||20||2 Hours||Yes|
|Written Part B||Related to the Post Applied For.||100|
DSSSB Examination will be programmed in two parts:
|Part||Type||Time Log||Marks||No. of Qs|
|Part-I||Objective Type||2 ½ hrs||200 Marks||200|
|Part-II||Descriptive Type||2 ½ hrs||200 Marks||200|
General Posts Tier I: There will be a 200 Marks paper containing objective type multiple choice questions on the following main topics:
- General Awareness: 40 Marks
- Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension: 40 Marks
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 40 Marks
- Arithmetic & Numerical Ability: 40 Marks
- Test of English Language & Comprehension: 40 Marks
General Post Tier II:
- There will be 200 Marks paper of MCQ type
- The tier II of the Question Paper is of 275 Marks in which 75 Marks of descriptive paper and 200 Marks of objective paper.
- The Descriptive paper is based on two parts: Part I- Multiple Choice Questions on Subject /Qualifying Degree (200 Marks) and Part II- Descriptive English Essay Writing (50 Marks), Letter Writing/ Expansion of Ides in English (25 Marks) respectively.
DSSSB Syllabus 2018 (TGT PGT Primary Teacher Tier-1)
Arithmetic / Numerical Ability:
- Operations on Number
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Speed & Distance
- Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
English and Hindi Languages: Knowledge pertaining to languages such as
- Sentence Correction etc.
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- Polity Constitution
- Everyday Science
- National / International Organizations / Institutions etc.
DSSSB Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Click Here