Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka is conducts the COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form examination for admission to around 29 UG engineering courses in 150 participating institutes across Karnataka. It is state level examination. The examination will be held on 13th May 2018. Candidates who are willing to apply then fill the application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. The application form will be available from January 16, 2018 and last to fill the application form April 19, 2018
Quick Fact about Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka UGET 2018
|Exam name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Commonly known as||COMEDK UGET|
|Programmes covered||B.Tech/ B.E.|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
COMEDK UGET 2018 will take place in around 150 exam centers in 33 cities of India. The result of COMEDK UGET 2018 will facilitate admission to approximately 20,000 engineering seats. More than 70,000 applicants have registered for COMEDK UGET in 2018. Candidates can find relevant details about COMEDK UGET 2018, including eligibility criteria, exam model, curriculum and more
COMEDK Exam Dates:
|Application form available online from||January 16, 2018|
|Application closes on||April 19, 2018|
|Mock test available from||February 5, 2018|
|Admit card available online from||May 4, 2018|
|Last date for downloading Test Admission Ticket (TAT)||May 12, 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||May 13, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Publishing of provisional answer key||May 17, 2018|
|Last date for challenging provisional answer key||May 21, 2018|
|Publishing of final answer key||May 25, 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 result||May 28, 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling|
|Registration for counselling||Second week of June, 2018|
|Option entry||Second week of June, 2018|
|Option changing/freezing||Third week of June, 2018|
|Result of seat allotment round-I||Third week of June, 2018|
|Seat allotment confirmation||Third week of June, 2018|
|Document verification||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|Date of withdrawal||First week of July, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- Qualification Exam: Candidates should have completed or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Necessary subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Qualification Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Diploma Holder: Candidates have 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/State Government also apply.
- NOTE: Valid NATA Score Card (minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students).
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course have to submit separate application form for counseling.
COMEDK Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam: online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Language: English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2018
The provisional answer key COMEDK UGET 2018 will be launched on May 17, 2018. Candidates can challenge the answer key until May 21 in case they find discrepancies in it. Applicants can also send their clarification on the answer key online with Rs. 500 for clarification. If the same is confirmed, the money will be refunded after the completion of the admission process. The final correction key will be launched on May 25, 2018. With the help of the COMEDK UGET 2018 answer key, candidates can calculate their expected scores and analyze their performance on the exam. Candidtes download COMEDK Previous Papers in the form of Pdf.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018
The Examining Authority will declare the result of COMEDK UGET 2018 online on May 28, 2018. Candidates you can check COMEDK UGET 2018 score card and the classification list by entering their username and password. Hard copies of the scorecard will not be issued to qualified candidates. The reviewing authority will consult on the basis of the COMEDK UGET 2018 classification list for the allocation of approximately 20,000 B.Tech seats in the COMEDK member institutions.
Participating Institutes 2018
|S.No.||Name of institute|
|1.||Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology, Chikmagalur|
|2.||AMC Engineering College, Bangalore|
|3.||Nandi Institute of Technology and Management Sciences, Bangalore|
|4.||Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|5.||Alvas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbiri|
|6.||Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|7.||Acharyas NRV School of Architecture, Bangalore|
|8.||Alpha College of Engineering Bangalore|
|9.||Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gulbarga|
|10.||A.C.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore|
Application Fee for COMEDK Exam 2018
- The application fee is Rs. 1200.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by both online and offline mode.
- It is non-refundable.
- In Online Mode: Pay the fee through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- In offline mode: pay the fee through downloaded bank Challan & deposited at any branch of Axis Bank.
Step to fill the Application form for COMEDK UGET 2018
- Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on appropriate link for COMEDK UGET 2018
- Select the link for apply online
- Fill COMEDK UGET 2018 application form
- Choose course and click on save and continue
- Upload necessary document along with application form
- Choose three exam cities according to your location
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- At last, take a printout of COMEDK UGET 2018 application form