The Cultural Resource and Training Center offers the opportunity to offer scholarships to versatile and competent students between 10 and 14 years old who want to practice for various artists, such as dance, theater and music. Candidates who dream of developing their career in this type of art and who wish to apply for a scholarship for cultural talent must complete the CLRB application form and send it before the last date of 12/31/2017 (provisional). The individual can gather more information about the CCRT 2018 grant through the content of this page. candidates download CCRT Scholarship Results 2018 with complete detail here.
CCRT Scholarship Results 2018 Detail
|Organization Name||Cultural Resources and Training|
|Announcement Type||CCRT Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2017|
CCRT works at the national level because the scholarship is very limited. Students receive a monthly scholarship and special training fees. The full course is 2 years and is awarded by the organization.
The Cultural Resource and Training Center Scholarship Reward:
|Category Wise||Total Fellowships|
|General & other Children||375|
|Children of Traditional Artist Family||125|
|Tribal Culture/(ST Children)||100|
|Differently Abled (Divyang) Children||20|
|children applying in the fields of Creative Writing/Literary Arts||30|
Cultural Resource and Training Center Scholarship Duration
The candidate can apply for the scholarship program after two years of issuing the first scholarship. The scholarship is valid for two years. Only after two years, the candidate can request the plan. The applicant who currently receives the scholarship benefits should not apply
Scholarship Amount of Cultural Resource and Training Center 2018
- The student will receive 3,600 rupees per year as the amount of the scholarship.
- The amount of 9000 rupees (real costs) will be paid to the registered institute or GURU.
- All transactions will be made with the bank account of the scholarship’s parent / guardian.
- Screening of the Application Forms.
- Short listing of candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For Cultural Resource and Training Center Scholarship 2018 Form
Candidates wishing to establish their capacity in cultural areas such as traditional forms of music, dance, theater, painting and literary arts, etc., must have the following criteria, as described below:
- Must study either at school or belong to families who perform traditional arts, act and others are selected for scholarships.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and a certain level of competence in the applicable art form.
- Age limit should be in between 10 years to 14 years (date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive)
How To Get Application Form To apply CRTC Scholarship Application Online?
|Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075||[email protected], [email protected]|
|CCRT Regional Centre 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan||[email protected]|
|CCRT Regional Centre, Opp, CM, Near Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur, Main Road Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500084||[email protected]|
|CCRT Regional Centre 58, Juripar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781037, Assam||[email protected]ffmail.com|
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Step to Fill the Application form For CCRT Scholarship 2018 Check Online details
- First of all, Visit official website of Centre for Cultural Resources and Training which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Click on appropriate link for application form
- Move your cursor towards “application form for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme” link moving at middle side of the home page.
- Read complete CCRT scholarship PDF and then
- After that download format of application,
- Now fill the form with complete information
- After that, attach all relevant documents given below and required number of specimens of the latest work and
- Send it to below mentioned address before the end date.
(Check All India Govt Exam Sarkari Results from here.)
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075