Centre for Cultural Resources and Training has posted a notification on the official website to complete the CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form. This scholarship program aims to encourage for multi-talented and skilled students of the age from 10 years to 14 years who wants to practice for various artists like dance, drama, and music. For example, applicants seeking a scholarship can complete the application form before the deadline.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2018
|Organization name||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training|
|Scheme Name||Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme|
|No. of CTS Scheme||650|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 3600 annually|
With the help of the scholarship, students will receive help to pay their artistic training fees. The period of validity of the amount of the scholarship will be of 2 years. Every two years, the CCRT scholarship will be renewable depending on the completion of the degree or until the age of 20 years. The renewal will be based solely on the progress report of the winners.
Important Dates | Last date to apply for CCRT Scholarship:
- Candidates need to submit the application form before 31-01-2018
Number of CCRT Scholarship| CCRT Reward:
|Category Wise||Total Fellowships|
|General & other Children||375|
|Children of Traditional Artist Family||125|
|Tribal Culture/(ST Children)||100|
|Differently Abled (Divyang) Children||20|
|children applying in the fields of Creative Writing/Literary Arts||30|
Eligibility Criteria for CCRT Scholarship 2018
|Gender of applying candidate||Both|
|Region of applying||All India|
|Age Limit||10-14 years whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive)|
|Details of applying candidate for CCRT Scholarship 2018 | required Criteria|
· Children in the age group of 10-14 years.
· Special Eligibility: In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
· Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are chosen for the scholarships.
· Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in a institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
Scholarship Amount | CCRT
- Selected candidates will receive Rs.300/- per month as their scholarship amount and 3600/- on yearly basis
- The fee paid for the particular Training to the Institution or to the Guru/Teacher is also reimbursed should be ceiling up to Rs. 9000/- per year.
- The scholarship amount will be provided in bank account of parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly.
- Parents/ Guardians will be accountable to pay the accepted tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the properly stamped payment receipts signed by him and Guru/ teacher also.
Selection Procedure for CCRT 2018
- Screening of the Application Forms which will be take palce during the month of May-August 2018 at the regional level.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests.
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
CCRT Scholarship 2018 Notification details
Applicants whose monthly income of the parents is less than Rs.8000 / -, will be considered for the amount of the scholarship first. In addition, the talent and possible test criteria decided by the authorities will be the same for all contenders. The Cultural Resources and Training Center works at the national level because the scholarship is very limited. Students receive a monthly scholarship and special training fees. The full course is 2 years and is awarded by the organization.
Step to Fill Application Form for CCRT Scholarship | How to Apply
- Candidates may go through the official website i.e. ccrtindia.gov.in
- Hit on Scholarships tab addressed at home page
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with all the details regarding entre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) Scholarship
- Now download the notification
- After that read the instruction carefully
- Hit on appropriate link regarding CCRT Application Form
- Download the CCRT Scholarship application form and
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Attach all the testimonials required
- Attach the payment receipt and then enclose the CCRT Scholarship 2018 application into an envelope
- At last submit the application to the postal address given below.
15-A, Sector – 7, Pappankalan, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
- Official Link for CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form: Check here
- CCRT Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form: Check here