CCC, ECC, CCC+ & BCC Computer Course application form is available now, Candidates if you want to apply then fill the CCC Online Registration 2018 application form through online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission.
CCC Online Application Form 2018 @ student.nielit.in | Descriptive Information
|Organizing body||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of exam||DOEACC CCC Exam|
|Cease date of application||31/01/2018|
The DOEACC CCC examination is conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. CCC stands for course of computer concepts. Duration of CCC Course will be 3 month. Students who want to get admission in this course then apply as soon as possible. Application form has released from 1st January 2018.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology DOEACC Exam 2018
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly the DOEACC Society, an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronic Technology and Information of the Government of India, has been created to develop human resources related activities in the field of information, electronics and communications (IECT).
NIELIT is dedicated to formal and non-formal education in the field of IECT, as well as the development of quality education and training programs geared towards the industry in advanced fields. NIELIT has endeavored to set standards to become the country’s leading examination and certification institution in the field of IECT. It is also part of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes / organizations for conducting computer courses in the non-formal sector
For more information regarding the CCC Online Registration 2018 for March Course such as How to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, application fee and many more from the section of this page which is mentioned below…
Exam Dates for DOEACC CCC Exam 2018
- Commencing date of the online Application form: 01/01/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 31/01/2018
This course is designed to give a basic level to the computer literacy program for the common man. This program was designed essentially with the idea of giving ordinary people the opportunity to acquire computer skills, which contributes to a greater and faster penetration of the computer in different areas of life.
student.nielit.in DOEACC CCC Online Registration 2018
After completing the course, the owner should be able to use the computer to prepare their personal / business letters, consult information on the Internet (the web), receive and send letters, prepare their commercial presentations, prepare small databases, etc. helps small businesses, housewives, etc. to keep their small accounts using computers and to take advantage of the world of information technology. This course is designed to be more practice oriented.
Eligibility Criteria for DOEACC CCC Exam 2018
- Applicants sponsored by institutes accredited by NIELIT who can take a CCC course, regardless of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants sponsored by schools / universities recognized by the government that have obtained a unique NIELIT ID number for CCC, regardless of their academic qualifications.
- Direct candidates (without having taken the accredited course or without having been sponsored by a school or college recognized by the government), regardless of their level of education.
Course Duration: 3 month (80 Hours)
Application Fee for DOEACC Exam 2018
- The examination fee for CCC is Rs.500.00 + Service tax
- Pay the fee through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form.
Download NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2018
Step to Fill the DOEACC CCC Online Application Form 2018
- Candidates may go through the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) @www.student.nielit.gov.in
- After that Hit the ‘Online Application’ form
- After that click ‘Apply online’ Link for suitable course.
- Fill all the application form with complete information
- Now upload scanned the photograph & signature
- Submit the form
- Pay the fee
- At last take a print out of application form for the future need