Army Public School Syllabus 2018
The Army Welfare Education Society conducts the examination for TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher Posts on 15th & 17th January 2018. Candidates who had applied for AWES 8000 TGT/PGT Teachers vacancies and looking for complete syllabus and exam pattern for TGT/PGT examination then candidates you are here at right place , from here you can easily check and download Army Public School Syllabus 2018 in the form of PDF.
The Army Public School Syllabus 2018 direct link is available in our website. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the applied candidates can check the AWES TGT/PGT Teachers Syllabus.
You can get the idea by it for how you will be prepare for this examination and get good marks, Guys prepare well according to given syllabus then you can easily points out your negative or minus points when you will face the original one in the examination centres.
Applicants may also download Exam Pattern and Syllabus in PDF format through this page using online mode. You’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to get updated information about Syllabus.
Highlight of AWES Examination
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Posts Name||TGT, PGT, PRT Teacher|
|No. of Positions||8000 vacant posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Application Form Available from||01st December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||21st December 2017|
|Admit Card release date||5th January 2018|
|Exam Date||15th and 17th January 2018|
|Result Date||27th January 2018|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus & Test pattern|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency|
|S NO||Names of the Posts||Paper No||Type of Exam||Names of the Subjects||Total No of Marks||Duration of the exam|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher (PGT/ TGT)||Paper A||Objective tye exam||General|
|90 marks||3 hours|
Concepts & Methodology
|Total||180 marks||180 minutes|
PRT Teacher Exam Pattern 2017-18
|S NO||Names of the Posts||Names of the Subjects||Total No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Primary Teacher (PRT)||General|
|90 marks||90 minutes|
Concepts & Methodology
|Total||90 marks||1 hour 30 minutes|
For PGT TGT Exam
- Mental Ability.
- General Awareness.
- English Comprehension.
- Educational Concepts & Methodology.
- General Awareness Syllabus for AWES Teacher Post
- Specific to Subject
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
For Mental Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction sense test.
- Alphabet test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Arthematic Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- subject-verb agreement.
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
- vocabulary & grammar.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Proficiency in the language.
For Educational Concepts & Methodology
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Materials development and syllabus design.
- Sociocultural Theory of language learning.
- Classroom Management.
- Strategies-based instruction.
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Integrated language skills.
- Reflective language teaching.
- Needs Analysis.
- Technology and language teaching.
- Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Exam Syllabus 2017 for PRT